- Guests will sign at least one autograph per person, per day, limit 2 per line rotation. Attendees may have additional items signed, but in fairness to others, will need to exit and re-enter the line.
- Guests may charge for additional autographs/selfies/videos. Guests set their own autograph prices and all sales are final.
- Waiting in line does not guarantee an autograph. Guests may refuse to do an autograph/selfie/video at their personal discretion.
- In fairness to others waiting in line, limit your interactions with the Guests to a minute or less unless otherwise indicated by the Guest.
- Do not solicit autographs from Guests outside of designated signing times and location.
- Bulk autographs are prohibited unless arranged by Guest and Staff in advance and may not take place on the convention floor or during scheduled panel times/autograph sessions.
- Do not touch any Guest without their permission.
- Bootleg/Pirated/Unofficial Merchandise
- Items that contain profanity, gore, mature or inappropriate content
- Licensed/Official Merchandise
- Anime St. Louis badges/program books
- Fan-creations, including fanart
- Merchandise/prints purchased from Guest
- Guests may accept or refuse gifts at their own discretion.
- Allowed gifts include: Fanart, small handmade crafts.
- Prohibited gifts include: Large items, food of any kind.
Failure to adhere to the autograph policy can result in your badge being revoked.
Vitamin H are the professional panelist group that’s been bringing you the cure for con boredom since 2013. Whether it’s horror, humor, history, or just over the top, late night insanity, they’re dedicated to making sure you laugh and learn.
Kidd Bowyer is a small, round English thing who loves anime, videogames and all things spooky. She can be seen online in her YouTube series, Otome-Nia! where she rants about bishounen (and occasionally birds).
Pathos Prime is a longtime anime fan and history nerd who can occasionally be heard screaming in the background of anime such as One Piece,Chaos Dragon and Attack on Titan: Junior High.Facebook: facebook.com/VitaminHOfficial Youtube: youtube.com/user/VitaminHProductions Twitter: twitter.com/VitaminHPanels Tumblr: vitaminhofficial.tumblr.com
Brass Engine Productions
Brass Engine Productions is a Missouri based media production team that has created short films, board games, and youtube videos. Join them for panels, get interviewed on their cosplay video, and sing your heart out at Nerdy Night Lounge’s Karaoke hosted by Brass Engine!
(Note: Dancakes will only be performing on Saturday, May 4th)
Dancakes is the first name in Professional Pancake Art, and claims St. Louis as its hometown! Our talented and charismatic artists create portraits and designs out of 100% edible pancake batter for events around the world, bringing joy and laughter wherever we go. We craft video content for brands and private clients that regularly attracts millions of views on social media. We’ve created a product line and a video series geared towards sharing this fun and delicious art medium with the world. If you want exceptional pancake art crafted by exceptional people, accept no substitutes.
Back in 2009, we bought our first pachinko machine for engaging fans at our convention table. The rest is history, as we now own 19 machines, in various stages of restoration. Pachinko is Japanese pinball, Japan’s favorite pastime. Its been one of their most popular leisure activities for nearly a hundred years.We set up an interactive parlor that works just like it does in Japan (minus the Yakuza, of course), where you buy balls to play with, and redeem your winnings for prizes much like an American arcade. Our machines represent the history and evolution of pachinko over the last 60 years with machines dating from 1951 up to 2010, so we have a machine for everyone! Come try your hand at some great prizes and experience this really fun part of Japanese culture first hand with Pachinko Fever!
The 501st & Rebel Legion
The 501st Legion and Rebel Legion are an all-volunteer organizations formed for the express purpose of bringing together Star Wars costume enthusiasts under a collective identity. The Legions seeks to promote interest in Star Wars through the building and wearing of quality costumes, and to facilitate the use of these costumes for Star Wars-related events as well as contributions to the local community through costumed charity and volunteer work. There are currently world wide there are over 10,000 active members in the 501st Legion and 4,000 in the Rebel Legion.
The 70th Explorers is the unit serving Missouri and Kansas with over 140 members currently. Dantooine Base serves the same area for the Rebel Legion with over 100 members.