Nerdy Night Lounge
FRIDAY, MAY 1, 2020 & Saturday, May 2, 2020
10:00 PM each Night
Windsor, Embassy Suites Lower Level
Sing the night away with specialty drinks, snacks, and karaoke with fellow nerds at the Nerdy Night Lounge! Get there early if you want to sing or even snag a seat all together with friends, the lounge fills up super quickly! Have your ID's ready!
Doki Doki Speed Buddies
Doki Doki Speed Dating
Tired of cosplaying the same character a million times? Or just moving on from cosplay in general? Then it’s time to sell or trade off your cosplays to the next person at the Cosplay Marketplace! Or maybe you’re new to cosplay or want to give it a shot? Stop by to purchase some second-hand cosplays! Peruse the different items available from different cosplayers, whether its full cosplays, props, wigs or even shoes!
Contact Lenses & Undergarments
- No prior signup is necessary. Tables can be shared between cosplayers, we just suggest clearly marking what is yours. All spots are first to come, first serve! Feel free to come at any time of the event.
- All clothing must be cosplay related. If it is not, you will be asked to put it away. (Examples being jeans, t-shirts, etc…)
- Upon leaving the event, you agree upon the terms Anime St. Louis is not responsible for the price, trades or exchanges done within the event. Please be sure to try on and inspect every piece you are interested in. Dressing tents will be provided.
- Anime St. Louis is not responsible for any exchange of monetary value. The transaction is the sole responsibility of both parties.
- Absolutely NO food or drink, hotel or convention center provided or not, within the event.
- The only second hand is allowed. This is not a space to sell new products you created or on behalf of a company. (This does not include cosplay you purchased/made but have not worn.)
- We take theft very seriously. Theft results in immediate removal from the marketplace, future swap meets and the possibility of badge removal from Anime St. Louis.
- Report suspicious activities to the staff members at the event.
- When in doubt, ask questions about the piece you are interested in.
- Keep a list/inventory of everything you bring up for trade or sale. Keep track of what you sell/trade and your transactions.
- We HIGHLY suggest not letting people try on wigs due to sanitary reasons. However, we will not be policing this and it is due to your own comfort on behalf of the customer and seller.
- Label your things clearly with a price, “TRADE ONLY” or price and trade. Make it clear what you’re waiting for this piece.
- Clean your hands before handling others pieces!
- Always ask before handling others pieces, and ask before trying it on.
- If you have any cats, dogs or other allergy-inducing animals that may affect the pieces, please label them clearly.