VOLUNTEERING AT ANIME ST. LOUIS
Chip in with helping at AnimeSTL and get some rewards! We are always in need of attendees who are willing to help check badges, help with registration, etc. And as thanks for your help, for every 2-hour shift you complete, you get $15 back, up to the amount you paid for your badge! Volunteering is also a great way to get your foot in the door if you’d like to join our staff in the future, or if you’ve ever wanted to gain experience in helping with events such as these.
New for 2021, we are updating our volunteer rewards. In addition to the base reimbursement, we are offering the following:
- Chaperone Pass holders can earn reimbursement on not just their passes, but other passes on their order as well. For example, if a Chaperone bought their pass as well as a regular Saturday pass, then they can earn reimbursement back on the Saturday pass after they’ve fully been reimbursed for their own Chaperone Pass. And that occurs pretty much after their second shift!
- Depending on the amount of shifts completed, volunteers will earn additional rewards:
- Second shift completed (4 hours total) – Receive a complimentary general admission pass to the Missouri Botanical Garden and its sister properties or a voucher for the St. Louis Science Center’s Planetarium Star Show (while supplies last).
- Third shift completed (6 hours total) – Earn a meal voucher that can be redeemed at the St. Charles Convention Center’s concessions during the weekend of the convention.
- Fifth shift completed (10 hours total) – Earn a T-shirt voucher to get an AnimeSTL T-shirt from the OffWorld Designs booth.
Click on the link below to access the volunteer registration form. Fill it out and send it to be reviewed. Submissions will be taken all year, and you can still register to volunteer at the event itself. For every 2 hour shift that you complete, we will reimburse you $15, up until you are reimbursed for your badge. Thank you!
Any questions? Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION FOR 2021 TO OPEN JANUARY 2021