Sit back and relax at the Honey Tea Maid Cafe
Stop by the atrium of the Embassy Suites during the weekend and enjoy a custom menu just for our event. Socialize with your friends and our amazing maids and butlers, or challenge our skilled staff to a game and win prizes. Be sure to plan some time for this unique experience!
Be a part of the Maid Cafe
Would you like to be a member of the team behind one of Anime St. Louis’ biggest events? The Honey Tea Maid Cafe is looking for maids, butlers, and kitchen & floor staff to keep things running as smooth as possible. Being a part of the maid cafe team is equivalent to being an Anime St. Louis staff member and comes with many of the same perks such as a free badge and other hospitality compensation. If this is something you would be interested in, please read the below:
Maids & Butlers
Requirements and Rules
- Job Description – As maids and butlers of Honey Tea Maid Café your job is to interact with the guests by playing games, performing dances, and serving them beverages and food.
- To be a Maid or Butler, you must be at least 18 years of age to apply and be willing to work 6 – 8 hours on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Maids and Butlers must supply their own work attire which must be a black and white color scheme. Wigs of any color are allowed.
- Gender is not a factor for whether you are a maid or butler. Men can choose to be maids and women can choose to be butlers as long as they dress appropriately and take their roles seriously. Pick whichever you feel most comfortable being.
- All Maids and Butlers are required to dance as part of their shift.
- Maids and Butlers will receive a free badge, access to the staff hospitality suite, and, if needed, a comped room at the hotel.
- Tips may or may not be received directly, and the staff will be informed before the event on how tips will be received.
Submitting an application
- Please click the following link to submit an application. You must submit a dance video as part of the application using the following dances:
- CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AND APPLICATION TO BE A MAID OR BUTLER.
Kitchen Staff & Host/Hostess
Requirements and Rules
- Job Description – Kitchen Staff – Once orders are brought to the back, kitchen staff are in charge of preparing the teas and keeping track of how quickly certain teas sell so that you are able to brew fresh pots accordingly.
- Job Description – Host/Hostess – Host/Hostess’ are responsible for greeting guests that approach the café and controlling the lines during the wait times for the cafe to open. Merchandise will also be sold at the host/hostess’ table as well as inside the cafe.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age and able to work 6-8 hours on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- The Host/Hostess must also follow the dress code that Maids and Butlers have. Kitchen Staff don’t not have to follow the same dress code, but should still be in presentable attire.
- Kitchen Staff & Host/Hostess will receive a free badge, access to the staff hospitality suite, and, if needed, a comped room at the hotel.
Submitting an application
Curious what we’ve done in the past? Take a look at a previous menu below!
Teas – $3 per cup (Sponsored by Elements Herbology)
For The Team
Raise a glass in honor of your latest victory, or simply enjoy it after a rigorous practice with your teammates. This black tea works with the flavors of lychee nuts, both in flavor and aroma, in order to show you a taste you’ve never tried before. Ike, ike, ike!
Drill to the Heavens
From the depths of the Earth comes a tea with a rich, almost peppery flavor. A tea with the power to combine your body and mind, to believe in the leaf that believes in you. Roh roh fight fatigue with this black tea made from a leaf with distinctive golden tips.
You better believe it when we tell you this tea has a very distinct flavor. This citrus infused tea has an after taste of ginger spice and is caffeine-free. Full of surprises and a hidden secret jutsu that only those ready to become the next Hokage can master.
No contract is required to experience this taste straight out of the restricted section’s alchemy books. The aroma of this potion is one of nostalgia, while the flavor is sweet with a slight touch of mint. The undertone of this spellbinding unique blend is quite robust and earthy with a slight citrus highlight.
Red Dragon’s Dawn
This one-of-a-kind blend is for those of royalty, filling them with the determination to lead. This caffeine-free drink combines pieces of apple, blackberry, blackcurrant, sour cherry, raspberry, rosehip. and hibiscus flowers into a sweet piercing treat that is as pronounced as its red hue.
Enjoy this uplifting, full-bodied blend with your friends, just as you would any great experience in life. This spiced mix combines masala, cinnamon, ginger, vanilla and cardamom, and can be further sweetened with milk and honey for a well-known, refreshing beverage.
Choosing which tea to try isn’t a life or death situation, but this one will definitely take your breath away. A green tea infused with apple pieces will put some pep in your step and help you feel invigorated once more as you strive to put your keikaku into action. Be sure to recommend it for your friends, we’d love to write them in.
Dragon of the East
Only the finest of tea connoisseurs will know of this Jasmine blend. This pouchong tea is best enjoyed during a friendly game of Pai Sho or a peaceful night reading books by candlelight. Not only does it have a smooth flavor, but also a fragrant aroma that could remind you of a garden of white lotus flowers.
Celebrate the empowered person that you are, no special crystal required. This blend of rose, chamomile, and lavender will transform you into a happier, more relaxed you. Apply your henshin makeup and get ready to take on the world!
Switch out the grog, ale, and rum for this healthier alternative, a black tea that is brewed with blood orange pieces. Perfect for giving your crew an alert boost and for keeping away scurvy. However, don’t go swimming for at least 30 minutes after having a cup.
A favorite for the citizens of this nature loving city with hints of strawberry, raspberry, rhubarb, and cornflowers. This Sencha style green tea is perfect for fighting off gloom as you enjoy a day of shopping or playing in the pachinko parlor.
Chia Honey Cake – Moist delicious honey cake with crunchy toasted oats and a dried fruit chutney – $5
Strawberry Shortcake – Light fluffy pound cake, tart berry sauce, whipped cream and fresh strawberry – $6
Turtle Cheesecake – Rich gourmet cheesecake, chocolate fudge, caramel sauce, pecans, graham cracker crust, whipped cream – $7
Chocolate Flourless Cake -Blend of four chocolates, ganache coating, whipped cream, orange and berry garnish – $8
Side of Sliced Fruit – Assortment of sliced fruit to accompany your drink – $5
Setting – Embassy Suites Atrium