(Please click below)
Yokan J-Fashion & Con-Couture Brand Fashion Show
♥Saturday, May 4th, 2019 ♥ 6:00 P.M. – 7:00 P.M. ♥
♥GBR CD St. Charles Convention Center♥
–> Model Applications Open March 1st <–
Okashi Fashion Showcase
♥Friday, May 3rd, 2019 ♥ Time TBD ♥
♥Junior CD, St. Charles Convention Center♥
Okashi Fashion Show will be dedicated to introducing attendees to different Jfashions and showcasing individual models’ Jfashion inspired coordinates. Anime St. Louis will not be providing coordinates or brands to wear for Okashi Fashion Show. We want locals to apply with their own coordinates relating to Jfashion!
The Okashi Fashion Show will be on Friday, May 3rd 2019 of the Convention with the time TBD. The deadline to submit is April 27th, 2019. Applicants must have a convention badge at time of check-in on Friday, May 4th in order to still participate. Pre-registration is not required but encouraged.
–> APPLICATIONS GO LIVE MARCH 22ND <–
Lolita & J-fashion Swap Meet
♥Saturday, 4th, 2019 ♥ Time TBD ♥
Have a coord you’re tired of wearing? Have some accessories that don’t match your wardrobe? Bring them to the Lolita & Jfashion Swap Meet to trade or sell them to fellow Jfashion Enthusiasts! Jfashion Swap Meets are ideal for those trying to clean up their wardrobe, gain new pieces and/or meet new enthusiasts. Simply bring everything you no longer plan on wearing from your closet or just some cash to participate in the event.
- All clothing must be Jfashion. If it is not, you will be asked to put it away. (Examples being jeans, t-shirts, etc…)
- Items do not have to be brand! However we do ask that no replicas be sold at our event.
- Upon leaving the event, you agree upon the terms Anime St. Louis is not responsible for the price, trades or exchanges done within the event. Please be sure to try on and inspect every piece you are interested in. Dressing tents will be provided.
- Anime St. Louis is not responsible for any exchange of monetary value. The transaction is the sole responsibility of both parties.
- Absolutely NO food or drink, hotel or convention center provided or not, within the event.
- Only second hand is allowed. This is not a space to sell new products you created or on behalf of a company. (This does not include dresses you purchased but have not worn.)
- We take theft very seriously. Theft results in immediate removal from the swap meet, future swap meets and possibility of badge removal from Anime St. Louis.
- Report suspicious activities to the staff members at the event.
- This event is strictly for those interested in J-Fashion. If you are not interested in buying, trading or selling, you will be asked to leave after a certain amount of time. This is a safe space for J-Fashion Enthusiasts!
- If you are making the J-fashion enthusiasts hopefuls uncomfortable, you will be asked to leave.
- When in doubt, ask questions about the piece you are interested in.
- Keep a list/inventory of everything you bring up for trade or sale. Keep track of what you sell/trade and your transactions.
- Label your things clearly with a price, “TRADE ONLY” or price and trade. Make it clear what you’re wanting for this piece.
- Clean your hands before handling others pieces!
- Always ask before handling others pieces, and ask before trying it on.
- If you have any cats, dogs or other allergy-inducing animals that may affect the pieces, please label them clearly. Happy fashion hunting!