- Guests will sign at least one autograph per person, per day, limit 2 per line rotation. Attendees may have additional items signed, but in fairness to others, will need to exit and re-enter the line.
- Guests may charge for additional autographs/selfies/videos. Guests set their own autograph prices and all sales are final.
- Waiting in line does not guarantee an autograph. Guests may refuse to do an autograph/selfie/video at their personal discretion.
- In fairness to others waiting in line, limit your interactions with the Guests to a minute or less unless otherwise indicated by the Guest.
- Do not solicit autographs from Guests outside of designated signing times and location.
- Bulk autographs are prohibited unless arranged by Guest and Staff in advance and may not take place on the convention floor or during scheduled panel times/autograph sessions.
- Do not touch any Guest without their permission.
- Bootleg/Pirated/Unofficial Merchandise
- Items that contain profanity, gore, mature or inappropriate content
- Licensed/Official Merchandise
- Anime St. Louis badges/program books
- Fan-creations, including fanart
- Merchandise/prints purchased from Guest
- Guests may accept or refuse gifts at their own discretion.
- Allowed gifts include: Fanart, small handmade crafts.
- Prohibited gifts include: Large items, food of any kind.